Dit is een forum van en voor studenten van de 1e Ba Farmacie.
www.thetitanslockerroom.com

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    1e Ba Farmacie // Data-analyse
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
hongwei28

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-05-2019 05:37:20    Onderwerp: www.thetitanslockerroom.com Reageren met citaat
There are plenty of reasons to be concerned about the Titans match-up with the Eagles on Sunday. However Austin Johnson Jersey White , there are also quite a few reasons to be optimistic. Brandon Gowton, the smartest man on the internet and manager of Bleeding Green Nation, gives us his 3 reasons that the Eagles will lose to the Titans on Sunday.THREE REASONS WHY THE EAGLES WILL LOSE:1) Jim Schwartz’s defense struggles on the roadPhiladelphia’s defense plays very well at the home. Since the beginning of the 2016 season, the Eagles have allowed just 13.8 points per game when playing at Lincoln Financial Field. The Eagles are 17-3 in that stretch. Playing on the road has been a different story for Schwartz’s unit, however. In that same time frame, the Eagles are allowing 24.3 points per game in away matchups. They’re 7-10 in those contests. The Eagles obviously don’t have the same crowd noise advantage to help their pass rush in road games. That’s a bit of a concern going up a Titans offensive line that’s allowed the fewest quarterback hits through Week 3. Philly’s defense is very reliant on getting to the quarterback. It’s something they’re typically very good at doing considering they lead the NFL in pressures generated. But Marcus Mariota’s mobility presents the Eagles with a challenge they won’t face on most weeks. His ability to avoid pressure and take off running should be a concern for the Eagles. Since 2017, the Eagles have surrendered 282 rushing yards (6.6 yards per rush attempt) and one touchdown to mobile quarterbacks. 33 of those yards came on a run by Andrew Luck last weekend. 2) Carson Wentz might continue to be rustyWentz showed plenty of encouraging signs in his return to the field last week. But he also showed a lot of mental rust. Wentz threw an interception when he stared down Zach Ertz. He got the ball out late a little too often which caused some sacks and incompletions. I have complete confidence Wentz will improve over the course of this season. But it might take him more than just one game before he’s completely shaken the rust off. While I don’t think the Titans’ defense is a juggernaut just yet, the unit has performed well under new head coach Mike Vrabel and veteran defensive coordinator Dean Pees. Tennessee’s defensive line ranks 10th in pressures generated Womens Curley Culp Jersey , per Pro Football Focus. The defense obviously did a great job of shutting down Blake Bortles, who had played well in Week 2, on the road last Sunday. The Titans might be able to stifle Wentz at times. It doesn’t help the Eagles that they’re still missing some skill players (Darren Sproles, Mike Wallace, and maybe more). 3) Special teams could be a factorThe Titans rank fourth overall in special teams DVOA while the Eagles check in at 29th. Tennessee is averaging 10.3 yards on punt returns and they’ve returned one kickoff for a touchdown. The Eagles, meanwhile, are averaging just 4.2 yards per punt return and 19 yards per kick return. Last week, the Eagles used Corey Clement at punt returner in place of Darren Sproles and he muffed multiple return attempts. Perhaps the wet and rainy conditions were to blame but it’s not like he has a ton of returner experience so that’s something to keep an eye on. If this turns out to be an ugly game Womens Kamalei Correa Jersey , a special teams mistake could make all the difference. Today I introduce you all to Justin Wyatt, a 2019 NFL draft prospect by way of Limestone. A graduate transfer from Troy University, Wyatt had to drop down a level after he suffered a season ending injury in 2017.Wyatt recently played in the D-II Senior Bowl, and was invited to numerous other collegiate all-star games.Wyatt spoke exclusively to MCM about his winding path to the draft, the culture shock of going from D-I to D-II, and why an NFL team should use one of their draft picks on him.JM: You’re a graduate transfer from Troy. How did you end up at Limestone?JW: I’m from Atlanta and decided to focus my search on schools close to home. I wanted to play my final year in front of my friends and family. I was in touch with just about every school in the state of Georgia. The head coach at the time was a former football player and I got along well with him. I liked that they had sent some players to the NFL recently. Vyncint Smith who plays for the Houston Texans now was starting to blow up here. One of my current teammates, Joshua Smith was getting some draft buzz as well. It just sat well with me that this is a D-II program that the NFL is obviously paying attention to. I felt that this program could get me to where I need to be. I think I made a great decision.JM: Was it tough to go from Troy to Limestone? Did you experience any sort of culture shock?JW: Yeah, I thought every school was the same. I was naive in that sense. I didn’t really understand the different levels. I can see why people say D-I athletes are spoiled now (laughs). The facilities and the gear are on a different level. I came to a D-II school after spending my entire career at the D-I level. You’re on your own out here. I quickly realized that I wasn’t at a D-I school anymore. There was an adjustment period for sure. One of the first things that made me realize that things are different is that we couldn’t get taped up for practice. We could only get taped up for the games. We had to save the tape. I was like Womens Wesley Woodyard Jersey , seriously? (laughs). That’s something minor but I thought every school had the same resources. You have to make the best of it. I came here to play football.JM: What do you feel is your best trait as a defensive back?JW: I would point towards my football I.Q. and my versatility. I watch a lot of film. I’m always trying to better myself in the film room. I used to play wide receiver. Having that background as a receiver helps me figure out what concepts the offense is running. I can look at how a receiver lines up and figure out how he wants to run his routes. Before the play starts, I’m aware of the down and distance. I look at the personnel and the alignment of the receivers. I can see all that and figure out what are the top two run or pass plays they wanna run outta that formation. That time I spent playing receiver helped me with all of this.Playing receiver really translates to playing defensive back; it helped with my lateral movement and footwork. It just translates over. Instead of running forwards, I’m running backwards now.JM: Do you see yourself as more of a safety or cornerback at the next level?JW: I see myself as more of a safety personally. I can be more versatile and useful playing the nickel position though. That’s what I played at Limestone.JM: Is there one NFL wide receiver that you’d love to cover at the next level?JW: It would have to be someone that likes to run their routes out of the slot. Odell Beckham or Stefon Diggs. Those are two fast guys who run great routes. They have very good footwork. I’d like to test my versatility against the best.JM: What do you enjoy about playing defensive back?JW: I love the camaraderie of playing defense. On offense, it takes one guy to make a play. A defense really has to play as a unit. Everybody has to do their job to be successful. If my coach tells me I need to go make 10 tackles, I’m gonna do my job and go make 10 tackles. You have to play with emotion on defense. You need to be aggressive. Go out there and make a big hit. Playing defense is a lot of fun.JM: I love that right there. In closing, why should an NFL team use one of their draft picks on Justin Wyatt?JW: Because I’m a versatile player and I love to play special teams. I made my coaches play me on special teams. They weren’t gonna put me out there at first. I said no, I wanna play special teams. I enjoy it. I had to beg my coaches for that. I look forward to it. My versatility will allow a pro team to line me up anywhere. Let’s go play ball.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    1e Ba Farmacie // Data-analyse Tijden zijn in GMT + 3 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: