Dit is een forum van en voor studenten van de 1e Ba Farmacie.
incorporate feminine elements

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    1e Ba Farmacie // Plantkunde
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Banning

BerichtGeplaatst: 17-09-2020 06:45:22    Onderwerp: incorporate feminine elements Reageren met citaat
Every brooches year we see more and more eco-friendly couples looking for sustainable options, locally sourced, second-hand items and thinking of hiring before buying. And believe it or not a wedding dress can also be environmentally friendly. If you are considering the idea of having an eco-friendly gown, here’s some advice on how to source a sustainable wedding dress.

The good news is that eco-friendly weddings are currently on the rise! Fourteen percent of couples in Easy Weddings’ latest seasonal wedding survey reported having eco-friendly elements at their 2019 spring wedding, compared to 9% of couples who featured these elements during the 2019 winter season. And your wedding dress is another great way to walk down the ‘green’ path.

When should you start shopping? Dress Timeline – Step 3
The ring is on, the champagne is popped to wedding-veils celebrate, the venue and date are set…..and now it’s time to go wedding dressing shopping! But when should you start shopping for your wedding gown? A good time to start is 8-11 months before your wedding day. In the era we live in today of “fast fashion”, you may not realize that bridal fashion follows a whole new set of rules when it comes to timing.

I reserve 90 minutes for every bride, and my consultations run back-to-back. * If you arrive late, it will cut into the amount of time I have with you to try on dresses. But life does happen! Sometimes I may be running late with a bride and ask for you to wait. I will, of course, offer you your full time if that happens. However, if you are more then 15 minutes late, I will have to assume you are no longer coming and will forfeit your consultation.

2. Plan to bring your key wedding shoes decision-makers with you.
When you find your dress, you want your favorite people there to share the moment! If someone can’t join you, you can plan to face time them. I can fit 3-5 comfortably* but do have limited space in the boutique.

3. Determine your ideal budget for your dress and communicate that to me.
Part of my role is to find you a dress that won’t hurt your wedding day budget, so being as upfront and honest with yourself and me will help us find a dress that you love everything about—including the price point. My dresses range from $2,500 – $7,000 with the majority of them falling between $2,750 and $3,500.

4. Set a wedding date.
I can not order a dress without a wedding date. It’s required by the designer. Plus a wedding date and venue really do help guide the vision for your day and ultimately how to want to feel party dresses that day.

5. Get excited about your dream wedding gown!
Most dresses take 4-6 months to produce, and all dresses require alterations, which can take an additional 2-3 months. If your wedding date is quickly approaching, that’s OK, I’ve got your back! Keep in mind though, that your options become limited, or you may run into additional rush fees. I will help you navigate the best option for your big day, so leave the stress to me.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    1e Ba Farmacie // Plantkunde Tijden zijn in GMT + 3 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: